- MLS #: 1616308
- Start Showing Date: December 10, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1677 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1916
- Est. Acreage: .106 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,138
Owner of 52 years offers an outstanding homeownership opportunity in coveted Washington Heights location. This tried and true Milwaukee bungalow features great space, deeply rooted charm and character, plus bonus possibilities to make it your own! 4 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage. Gorgeous hardwood floors refinished November 2018, intricate leaded glass detail in entryway, living room, and dining room, stunning natural woodwork in beautiful condition. Formal dining room with spectacular built-in buffet – awesome space to host family gatherings! Fully equipped eat-in kitchen offers super functional layout and excellent cabinet and counter space. 2 bedrooms on main floor (one bedroom currently utilized as den w/ charming built-in bookcase) and convenient full bathroom. Upstairs find two more generously sized bedrooms, second full bathroom, plus wonderful bonus room – ideal for family room, play room, reading room…this space offers excellent flexibility! Great storage throughout. Nicely sized yard with 2 car garage. Walk to hoppin’ Washington Heights hotspots, plus excellent freeway access and quick ride to Miller Park! Call today!
- Classic Milwaukee Bungalow Overflowing W/ Charm & Character
- Super Desirable & Walkable Washington Heights Location
- Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Gorgeous Natural Woodwork & Leaded Glass Detail
- Formal DIning Room W/ Gorgeous Built-In Buffet & Stunning Wood Paneled Walls
- Functional, Fully-Equipped Eat-In Kitchen Offers Wonderful Storage & Counter Space
- Bonus Room Upstairs is Super Flexible Living Space - Great Family Room, Play Room, or Reading Room!
- Nicely Sized Yard & Super Proximity to Miller Park!