- MLS #: 1599487
- Start Showing Date: August 8, 2018
- Property Status: Active
- Property Type: Condominium
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1447 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1991
- Property Taxes: $4,645
Don’t miss this rare townhome-style condo on the vibrant East Side! Three levels of living space with nearly 1,450 square feet feels like a single family home, but with all the conveniences of a condominium. Combine that with a quiet location in the heart of Milwaukee’s East side within walking distance to UWM, Columbia St. Mary’s hospital, Bradford Beach and the area’s best hot spots like Pizza Man, the Downer & Oriental theaters, Bel Air Cantina, Cafe Hollander, Whole Foods and so much more.
The condo has upscale touches including stainless steel appliances, a custom-built eating nook, granite countertops, natural fireplace, walk-in closets, tall ceilings and a Jacuzzi bathtub. The main level includes a half bath and balcony, while the upstairs has 2 spacious bedrooms, each with its own full bathroom, plus in-unit laundry. Master bedroom has a third-level loft that can be used as an office, exercise room or additional living/sleeping space. Top that off with a private entry and attached 1.5-car garage and you’ve got everything, all in an amazing location. Plus, it’s pet friendly!
- Townhome-style condo with private entry
- Three levels of living space at nearly 1,450 square feet
- Fantastic location on a quiet street just 3 blocks from the restaurants, theaters and shops on Downer Ave
- Newer furnace and A/C plus new roof
- Easy access to public transportation
- Winter is no worries with included snow removal and a 1.5-car attached garage
- Peaceful front courtyard with a fountain, benches and flower beds
- Updated and ready for you to move right in!