- MLS #: 1604337
- Start Showing Date: September 5, 2018
- Property Status: Active
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1252 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1938
- Est. Acreage: .12 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,127
Bigger than it looks! Beautiful brick ranch in coveted Tosa East Towne neighborhood is wonderful homeownership opportunity, overflowing with unparalleled character and romantic charm at every turn! Features: 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and 1 car garage. Gorgeous hardwood floors, arched doorways, lovely natural woodwork, open concept flow in living room and dining room, adorable bay window – excellent natural light throughout. Great kitchen with awesome cabinet space is bright and sunny. 2 bedrooms on main level, both spacious in size, plus full bathroom with ceramic tile. Master bedroom offers convenient cedar closet. Lower level is a thoughtful expansion of living space, with beautifully finished family room complete with projector and screen, plus 3rd bedroom (with egress window). Brand new water heater 2018! Spacious attic offers excellent storage and possible expansion possibilities. Superb yard features gorgeous landscaping and plenty of green space, plus awesome patio: the perfect spot to enjoy beautiful summer nights! Walk to Camp Bar, Bel Air, Cranky Al’s, schools, parks, and so much more! Call today before it’s gone!
- Romantic Charm & Character at Every Turn!
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors & Natural Woodwork
- Open Concept Flow Through Living/Dining Room
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms on Main Floor
- Full Bathroom W/ Ceramic Tile on Main Floor
- Bright & Sunny Kitchen W/ Beautiful Cabinetry
- Master Bedroom W/ Cedar Closet
- Family Room W/ Projector & Screen, Plus 3rd Bedroom W/ Egress Window In Lower Level
- Walk to Awesome East Towne Tosa Hotspots All Summer Long!