- MLS #: 1570192
- Start Showing Date: March 12, 2018
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1508 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1915
- Est. Acreage: .070 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,003
Super charming bungalow in the heart of Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood is the perfect marriage of timeless character and thoughtful updates in an unmatched location: sit on your front porch and take in views of gorgeous Jacobus Park all year long! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 car garage. Inviting front porch with low-maintenance Azek floor sets the tone for the meticulous and mindful care you’ll find inside this home! Gleaming hardwood floors, gorgeous natural woodwork, gas fireplace in lovely living room, formal dining room with built-in china cabinet. Beautifully updated kitchen with hip breakfast bar, corian countertops, gorgeous cabinetry, and newer stainless steel appliances. Full bathroom on main floor recently updated with new acrylic shower stall, tub, glass block window and flooring. 2 bedrooms on main floor, third bedroom located upstairs with plenty of storage and flex space – great opportunity for a master bedroom upstairs! Low-maintenance yard. This fine home is close to nature, close to Colectivo, close to Balistreris…what more could you ask for? Call today!
Per Seller, updates include newer roof on house (2010), newer roof on garage (2017), all newer windows on the first floor (except two above fireplace).
- Gorgeous Year Round Views of Jacobus Park
- Awesome Front Porch
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Gas Fireplace
- Updated Kitchen W/ Stainless Steel Appliances & Sweet Breakfast Bar
- Formal Dining Room with Built-In China Cabinet
- Updated Bathroom W/ Classy Finishes
- Walk to Colectivo, Balistreri's, Simma's & More!