- MLS #: 1551071
- Start Showing Date: September 18, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 3506 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1906
- Est. Acreage: .26 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $8,696
Entertain like royalty in this majestic 1906 brick Colonial Revival. The clean and bright interior of this 3500+ sq foot historic home is truly grand in all respects. The home features 11 foot ceilings, huge windows with a Southern exposure, wide open floor plan, massive rooms, servant’s staircase, original quartersawn oak woodwork from floor to ceiling, 2 natural fireplaces, 4 bedrooms (plus bonus office/nursery), timelessly updated kitchen and 2 ½ baths and attached garage. The home also features a full sized walk up attic with tall ceilings – perfect for finishing off to create the master suite of your dreams (as well as a 5th bedroom). Ample outdoor living space for family gatherings and pets. All of this is found in a neighborhood that boasts a top school district, walking distance to gourmet restaurants, bakery, coffee shop and parks, just 10 min from downtown Milwaukee or Brookfield.
The home’s price has been adjusted to accommodate restoration projects and/or updates new buyers might envision. Please join Katie Sprague & Trish Collins of Firefly Real Estate, and Melissa Zavadil of Great Midwest Bank, for light refreshments & music and tour this timeless classic at our Open House Event this Saturday, 9/23, 10am-1pm.
- Breathtaking 1906 Brick Georgian Revival Mansion
- Over 3500 Sq Ft Per City Record
- Amazing Front Porch
- 11' Tall Ceilings on Main Floor, 9' Tall Ceilings on Second Floor
- Stunning Foyer W/ Open Staircase
- Great Flow Between Foyer/Living Room/Library/Dining Room
- Timelessly Updated Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Walk-Up Attic - Great for Storage or Expansion Possibilities
- Walking Distance to Schools/Parks/Colectivo/Village of Wauwatosa!