- MLS #: 1658593
- Start Showing Date: September 14, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1546 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1904
- Est. Acreage: .13 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,950
Dreamy turn-of-the-century Victorian, complete with white picket fence and porch swing! Fall in love with the character of yesteryear combined with modern touches and a great location. Natural light floods the main living area, and glistening hardwood floors flow almost throughout. Gorgeous kitchen with fabulous storage features maple cabinets, quartz counters, stainless appliances including downdraft stove, metal backsplash, and breakfast bar. The turret adds unique space on the main level as a reading nook/playroom/office, and a fun bedroom on the second floor! Unfinished third level beckons for a master suite, family room, or studio/office; so much potential. Fenced backyard invites relaxation with hot tub, hammock area, and brick patio. Additional fenced area makes a great dog run or garden space. Enjoy the apple and cherry trees, raspberry bushes, and rain barrels to keep everything lush. Formerly a stable, the two story garage offers tons of storage. Home is said to be built by a member of the Gridley Dairy family. Come see this Glenview Heights gem!
- 4 bedroom 1.5 bathroom Victorian Charmer!
- Gorgeous Updated Kitchen
- Tons of Natural Light
- Hardwood Flooring almost Throughout
- Fenced Backyard with Hot Tub
- Inviting Front Porch with Swing
- Two car 2 story Garage
- Close to Tosa Village, Medical College, More!