- MLS #: 1751978
- Start Showing Date: July 15, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1999 ()
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .130 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,730
Super spacious cape cod conveniently located in the heart of desirable Glenview Heights neighborhood offers winning location, sizable square footage (just under 2000 sq feet per city record!) and crisp interior finishes. Walking distance to The Village of Wauwatosa, Tosa Farmer’s Market, Stone Creek Coffee, Medical College of WI & more, this beautiful home is THE smart Tosa buy! Features: 3 Bedrooms + Den/Office, 1 Bathroom, 1.5 Car Garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, bright and sunny living room with great built-in storage and recessed lighting, several newer windows throughout per seller. Formal dining room offers chic chandelier and beautiful built-in china cabinet with leaded glass detail. Kitchen features white cabinetry, ample storage and counter space, and convenient eat-in nook overlooking backyard. Fabulous 3 season room is perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or unwind after your workday! Full bathroom and two generously-sized bedrooms complete main floor. Upstairs find 3rd bedroom plus den/office with newer carpet – wonderful playroom opportunity or work from home space! Unfinished basement is fresh and ready for your finish ideas – recently epoxied floors and some drywall installed, plus bonus toilet and shower! Deep backyard with plenty of green space seals the deal. All for under $300k?! Yes please! Home Warranty included, call today!
- Spacious Cape Code in Desirable and Convenient Tosa Location
- Plenty of Living Space - Just Under 2,000 Square Feet (Per City Record)
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Abundant Natural Light, and Charming Built-In Cabinets in Both Living & Dining Rooms
- White Kitchen Cabinetry with Ample Storage and Counter Space
- Office/Den Makes for a Perfect Play Room or Work From Home Set-Up
- Basement is a Blank Canvas Waiting for Your Finishing Ideas!
- Lovely 3 Season Room Overlooks Backyard
- Walk to The Village of Wauwatosa, Tosa Farmer’s Market, Stone Creek Coffee, Medical College of WI & More!