- MLS #: 1656668
- Start Showing Date: September 4, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1547 ()
- Year Built: 1928
- Est. Acreage: .240 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,164
Classic Tosa Charm. Delightful Curb Appeal. Unbeatable Yard. Exceptional Location. Outstanding opportunity to own a piece of Wauwatosa history, perfectly postured on one of Tosa’s most beloved streets: Kavanaugh Pl. This brick beauty features: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2.5+ car garage and parking slab, super spacious mature lot. Inviting front porch is a great space to enjoy morning coffee or a good thunderstorm. Gracious living room with beautifully arched natural fireplace and built-in bookcases, formal dining room features spectacular corner built-in china cabinets w/ leaded glass. Kitchen offers great storage space, stainless steel refrigerator, and wonderful views of dream-worthy backyard – ready for you to make it your own! 1/2 bathroom on main floor. All three bedrooms conveniently located upstairs, including gracious master bedroom with bonus office nook or dressing room space. Full bathroom is crisp and offers newer fixtures. Wonderful natural light throughout. Enjoy walking distance to schools, Honey Creek Parkway, The Village of Wauwatosa, The Tosa Farmer’s Market, Stone Creek Coffee, Froedtert/Medical College of WI and so much more! Be the next lucky owner of this unforgettable home.
- Exceptional Wauwatosa Location
- Beautiful Charm & Character Throughout
- Spacious Room Sizes & Wonderful Natural Light
- Gracious Formal Dining Room W/ Stunning Corner Built-In China Cabinets
- Living Room W/ Arched Natural Fireplace & Built-In Bookcases
- All 3 Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs
- Super-Sized Lot W/ Plenty of Green Space to Enjoy All Year Long!
- Walk to Schools, Parks, The Village of Wauwatosa, Honey Creek Pkwy, The Tosa Farmer's Market & More!