- MLS #: 1803755
- Start Showing Date: July 23, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1647
- Year Built: 1926
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,044
Pull up and fall in love with this charming Colonial in Glenview Heights! Dazzling curb appeal, gorgeous kitchen remodel and immediate occupancy make this home the total Summer package! Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Inside find beautiful hardwood floors, rich natural woodwork and charming coved ceilings. Perfect Colonial floorplan features formal dining room, spacious living room, sunroom and bonus den. Gorgeous white kitchen with a high-shine finish. Crisp Quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash and newer stainless appliances compliment the timeless nature of this charming home. Upstairs find 3 spacious bedrooms, updated full bathroom and walk-up attic with tons of bonus storage. Finished lower with full bathroom offers exceptionally high ceilings, laundry area and additional storage. Fenced backyard with patio overlooks beautiful grounds of Harwood Place Community. Walking distance to the Village of Wauwatosa, Tosa Farmers Market, and County Grounds Park. Steps from Froedtert, the Medical College, Wilson/STEM School plus convenient access to I-41. Look no further, this one has it all – call today!
- Move-in Ready Colonial in Glenview Heights!
- Gorgeous White Kitchen with Quartz Countertops & Stainless Appliances
- Hardwood Floors, Beautiful Woodwork, Coved Ceilings
- Spacious Formal Dining Room
- Sun-soaked Four Season Room
- All 3 Bedrooms Located Upstairs
- Fenced Backyard with Paver Patio
- Walkable to Tosa Village, Tosa Farmers Market, Country Grounds & More
- Quick Commuter Access via I-41
- Immediate Occupancy Available!