- MLS #: 1580364
- Start Showing Date: May 11, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1542 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1925
- Est. Acreage: .15 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,088
Beautifully updated bungalow offered at an unbeatable value. Super walkable location, thoughtful improvements and original charm – this one has it all!
Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2.5 car garage and park-like backyard. Stunning granite kitchen complete with stainless appliances. Gorgeous leaded and stained glass built-in china cabinet. Beautiful hardwoods, arched doorways and open-concept first floor. Both bathrooms with ceramic tile and newer fixtures. Large master suite with walk-in closet. Generous 2.5 car garage + bonus parking space. Fully-fenced backyard is the perfect place for your summer BBQ! Tight knit neighborhood is walkable to everything Washington Heights Neighborhood Association has to offer: Hawthorn Glen Outdoor Education Center, Wy’east Pizza, Kettle Range Meat Co. and The Village, Wauwatosa!
End your search today and move right in!
- Super Walkable Location
- Gorgeous Hardwoods and Arched Doorways
- Granite and Stainless Kitchen
- 2 Full Baths with Ceramic Tile, Newer Fixtures
- Furnace New 2017, Newer Roof
- Fully-Fenced Enormous Backyard
- 2.5 Car Garage + Bonus Parking Space
- Tight-Knit Neighborhood