- MLS #: 1517181
- Start Showing Date: March 13, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1545 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1929
- Est. Acreage: .13 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,715
Awesome bungalow in uber-convenient and coveted Tosa Village neighborhood is brimming with charm and character galore! Impeccable woodwork, sweet french doors, spectacular hardwood floors, amazing built-in buffet in formal dining room with leaded glass detail…this home truly shines and could be yours. 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Inviting sunroom is happy and bright, gracious living and dining rooms present wonderful opportunity for entertaining. Fully-equipped eat-in kitchen with great storage space. 2 bedrooms on main floor w/ full bathroom, upstairs find two more bedrooms and 1/2 bathroom. New carpet upstairs in 2017 per seller. Backyard offers wonderful composite deck, great driveway space, and yard space. Steps from The Village of Wauwatosa, Hart Park, Menomonee River Pkwy. Walk to Tosa Farmer’s Market, Tosa Tonight Concert Series and more all summer long! Call today!
- Stunning Hardwood Floors & Natural Woodwork
- Spacious Living Room & Formal Dining Room
- Gorgeous Built-In Buffet in Dining Room
- Fully-Equipped Eat-In Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms on Main Floor, 2 More Bedrooms Upstairs
- Great Composite Deck - Spend Endless Summer Nights Out Back!
- Walking Distance to the Amazing Village of Tosa!