- MLS #: 1856833
- Start Showing Date: October 6, 2023
- Property Status: Active
- Property Type: Two Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1831
- Year Built: 1928
- Est. Acreage: .11 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,998
Radiating timeless charm, this Wauwatosa two-family is a smart buy for owner occupants and investors alike! Features: 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Lower Unit, 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Upper Unit and 2 Car Garage + additional off street parking. Main floor unit boasts pristine built-in china cabinets, leaded glass windows and beautiful coved ceiling in the formal dining room. Sun-soaked kitchen with beautiful wood cabinets is filled with natural light all day long. Primary bedroom with bonus flex room, a spacious second bedroom, and a full bathroom with charming floor tile complete the main level. Upstairs find a cozy 1 bedroom with living room, dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. Additional amenities include balcony overlooking backyard, partially finished lower level, low-maintenance yard and more. Nestled in the inviting and accessible Highland Park neighborhood, you’ll have easy access to all the beloved Vliet Street hotspots, from coffee at Valentine to dinner at The Neighborhood Draft. Don’t forget Hawthorn Glen Park and the quick commuter access! The total two-family package listed under $300k – call today!
- Walkable East Tosa Duplex!
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Lower Unit
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Upper Unit
- Beautiful Built-ins, Leaded Glass Windows, Hardwood Floors
- Partially Finished Lower Level
- Low-Maintenance Yard and Exterior
- Walkable to Vliet Street Hotspots
- Great Commuter Access!