- MLS #: 1694948
- Start Showing Date: June 25, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1628 ()
- Year Built: 1924
- Est. Acreage: .090 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,955
Owner of 64 years has lovingly and meticulously cherished this treasure of a home, perfectly nestled in the true heart of Wauwatosa. Delightful Dutch colonial offers timeless charm, great space, and unbeatable proximity to the vibrant Tosa Village, Lincoln Elementary, Longfellow Middle, and Tosa East High Schools, Hart Park & More! Spectacular opportunity for homeownership. Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage. Beautiful hardwood floors, super spacious living room with fireplace, abundant natural light throughout. Stunning formal dining room with leaded glass built-in china cabinet. Eat-in kitchen offers updated countertops, tiled floor, and excellent storage space. Half bathroom on main floor, all three bedrooms plus updated full bathroom conveniently located upstairs. Master bedroom features 3 closets – unheard of in Tosa! Bonus storage space between house and garage. Thoughtful landscaping, manageable lot. Walk to Yo Mama, La Reve, Bartolotta’s Ristorante and more. You’ll never forget the first time you stepped foot into your new home. Call today and be charmed!
- Timeless Charm, Great Space & Unbeatable Proximity to The Village of Wauwatosa
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors & Fireplace
- Stunning Dining Room W/ Leaded Glass Built-In China Cabinet
- Eat-In Kitchen W/ Updated Countertops, Tiled Floor & Great Storage
- Spacious Master Bedroom W/ 3 Closets!
- Bonus Storage Space Between House & Garage
- Thoughtful Landscaping & Stunning Curb Appeal
- Walking Distance to Yo Mama, Le Reve, Bartolotta's Ristorante and So Much More!