- MLS #: 1778630
- Start Showing Date: February 4, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1946
- Year Built: 1951
- Est. Acreage: .120 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,396
This Olde Hillcrest location can’t get any better, and this classic cape cod has all the Tosa charm and character! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage. Sitting proud on 69th Street, the red brick exterior offers a stately first impression. Front foyer offers view of the living room, anchored by cozy wood-burning fireplace. Hardwood floors, built-in bookshelves and wall-to-wall windows showcase all the classic beauty. Living room with open view to dining area, a wonderful layout for everyday living and spending time with guests. Clean, white kitchen is super functional with tons of cabinet storage and countertop space and a handy double sink. Versatile layout features 1 bedroom on main level and 2 spacious beds upstairs. Colorful, vintage tile in both the main level half bathroom and spacious full bathroom. Lower level rec room is a huge value add – perfect for entertaining, playroom, work out space and more. Spacious backyard features an awesome deck and plenty of green space. Premier Olde Hillcrest location is walkable to The Village, Cranky Al’s, Tosa Schools and more. Special home for a lucky new owner – call today!
- Classic Cape Cod in Premier Olde Hillcrest Neighborhood
- Cozy Wood-burning Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, Built-in Bookshelves
- Living Room with Open View of Dining Area
- Crisp White Kitchen with Super Functional Design
- Versatile Layout with 1 Bedroom on Main Level and 2 Spacious Beds Upstairs
- Colorful, Vintage Tile in Main Level Half Bathroom and Spacious Full Bathroom
- Awesome Lower Level Rec Room - Perfect for Entertaining!
- Spacious Backyard Features Deck and Plenty of Green Space
- Walk to Cranky Al's, The Village of Wauwatosa, Tosa Schools and More!