- MLS #: 1621548
- Start Showing Date: February 5, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1501 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1941
- Est. Acreage: .150 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,507
Super chic cape cod in desirable Parkway Estates Neighborhood is winning combination of graceful style, great space, gorgeous landscape and outstanding location. With meticulous care and attention to detail evident at every turn, this home is a stand out and awaits it’s lucky new owner. Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 car attached garage. Beautiful hardwood floors, elegant natural fireplace, built-in bookcases, classic crown molding and open concept living room/dining room with wonderful natural light. Crisp white kitchen offers butcher block countertops and stainless steel appliances. Awesome sun room is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee! 2 bedrooms and full bathroom on main floor, full bath with classic vintage ceramic tile. Upstairs find king-sized master bedroom with convenient en suite full bathroom, plus great sitting area – excellent place to relax! Bonus flex space upstairs is ideal office or reading nook. New roof installed 2 years ago per seller! Gorgeous backyard features professional landscaping and beautiful patio, plus shed for bonus storage space. Walk to Menomonee River Pkwy, The Landing, Hoyt Pool, Colectivo, Sendiks, McKinley Elementary and more! Call today before it’s gone!
- Uber Stylish Cape Cod in Desirable Parkway Estates Neighborhood
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Classic Crown Molding, Natural Fireplace, Great Natural Light
- Open Concept Living Room/Dining Room - Wonderful Flow for Entertaining
- White Kitchen W/ Stainless Steel Appliances & Butcher Block Countertops
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms on Main Floor
- First Floor Full Bathroom W/ Vintage Ceramic Tile
- Bonus Sunroom to Enjoy All Summer Long!
- Master Bedroom W/ Great Sitting Space and En Suite Bathroom
- Walk to Menomonee River Pkwy, The Landing, Hoyt Pool, Colectivo, Sendiks, McKinley Elementary & More!