- MLS #: 1709762
- Start Showing Date: September 18, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1924 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1922
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,782
Classic Pabst Park Colonial offers high-style updates, timeless craftsman detail and a fabulous floorpan spread over 1900 square feet! Featuring 4 Bedrooms + Office, 1.5 Bathrooms and a 2 Car Attached Garage. A total charmer from the curb, this East Tosa Colonial is 2 short blocks from your North Ave favs. Sun porch entrance leads to spacious living room with exposed staircase and open views of dining room. Beautiful hardwood floors complimented by natural woodwork, crown moldings and vintage leaded glass details. Gourmet kitchen with rich custom cabinetry, honed granite countertops, deep farmhouse sink and a walk-in pantry. Work from home, study or read in the first floor office. High-style powder room with ceramic tile and Kohler fixtures. 4 well-sized bedrooms, all on second floor. Bright and updated full bathroom with ceramic tile and great storage. 2 car attached garage plus a super walkable Pabst Park location. Additional updates include new windows, central air, new fixtures, fresh paint and more! Exceptional home with timeless detail, valuable updates and stylish finishes. Call today!
- Completely Updated Pabst Park Colonial!
- Over 1900 SQ FT per City In-Tax
- High-Style Updates, Timeless Craftsman Detail
- Sleek Kitchen with Honed Granite Counters + New Cabinetry
- Hardwood Floors, Gorgeous Natural Woodwork
- New Windows + Central Air
- 2 Short Blocks from North Ave Favs
- Walking Distance to Wauwatosa Schools!