- MLS #: 1690219
- Start Showing Date: May 29, 2020
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2009 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1925
- Est. Acreage: .100 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,944
Classic Charm. Thoughtful Updates. Great Space. Winning combination of character and style nestled in East Tosa’s super walkable Inglewood Neighborhood! Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage. Beautiful hardwood floors, stunning natural woodwork, graceful french doors open to spacious living room. Built-in bookcases and buffet, decorative fireplace, elegant crown molding intricate leaded glass detail. Updated kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous window overlooking backyard. 2 bedrooms and first full bathroom on main floor. Upstairs find super sized master suite, with bonus sitting space, en suite bathroom, great closet space, abundant natural light and brand new carpet! Lower level rec room is your relaxation oasis – perfect space for your family room, playroom, or to entertain friends and family! Fully fenced-in yard is private and serene, with two generous patio spaces. Walk to Bel Air Cantina, Cranky Al’s, North Ave Grill, and Washington Elementary School, plus great proximity to all that is The Village of Wauwatosa. Won’t last long, call today!
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors & Natural Woodwork
- Charming Built-Ins, Elegant Crown Molding, Intricate Leaded Glass Detail
- Updated Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Master Bedroom W/ En Suite Bathroom, Great Closet Space & Brand New Carpet
- Lower Level Rec Room Perfect For Family Room or Play Room!
- Fully Fenced-In Private Yard
- Two Large Patio Spaces to Enjoy All Summer Long
- Walkable Inglewood Neighborhood - Close to Washington Elementary, Cranky Al's, Bel Air Cantina & More!