- MLS #: 1633142
- Start Showing Date: April 27, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1077 ()
- Year Built: 1921
- Est. Acreage: .120 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,801
This charming bungalow is perfectly positioned in Pabst Park! This home has low maintenance vinyl siding and updates galore: newer windows, rebuilt front porch, water heater (’15), furnace (’18), new exterior doors and newer garage door! Bright sunroom leads to cheerful living room. Dining room has beautiful BICC and tray ceiling. White cabinets and tile floor in kitchen. Updated main floor full bath! Two bedrooms complete the beautifully maintained first floor. Head upstairs to the third bedroom with ample closet space and unfinished attic. Large basement is ready for your rec room ideas! Enjoy grilling or gardening in this beautiful backyard! Large 2.5 car garage!
Walk to all 3 schools, Camp Bar, Rocket Baby, Cranky’s, Bel Air and Rosebud. Live the dream in this dreamy bungalow!
- Great Updates!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Bathroom
- Built in China Cabinets
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Tile in Kitchen/Bathroom
- Unfinished Attic and Basement
- 2.5 Car Garage and Large Yard
- Walk to Schools and Businesses on North Ave.