- MLS #: 1620239
- Start Showing Date: January 23, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1260 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1954
- Est. Acreage: .112 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,328
Tons of exciting possibilities await in this conveniently located brick bungalow. Freshly painted & refinished hardwood floors . Large windows provide tons of natural light. Two bedrooms and a full bath on the main level. Upstairs find a mother-in-law suite, efficiency apartment or your dream master suite. Large, private yard with 2 car garage. Convenient location offering easy freeway access. Call today!
Also listed as a Two-Family; lower unit with 2 bedroom/1 bath, upper studio/efficiency unit.
Sellers have rented downstairs for $900/month and upstairs for $500/month.
- Convenient location
- Quiet neighborhood
- Recently refinished hardwood floors
- Tons of natural light
- Many different options for layout and use
- Finished basement
- Large private yard
- 2 car garage