- MLS #: 1699657
- Start Showing Date: July 25, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1898 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1935
- Est. Acreage: .150 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,674
Look no further, Tosa Buyers! Center entrance brick cape cod in desirable Swan Park Neighborhood shines bright like a diamond! Winning trifecta of amazing curb appeal, super charming detail, and unbeatable location, this wonderful home features: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, elegant natural fireplace, intricate crown molding, and adorable built in shelves in beautiful living room. Formal dining room with stunning built-in china cabinets is wonderful place for entertaining and everyday living. Fully equipped eat-in kitchen is neutral and bright, with crisp white cabinetry and freshly painted walls. First bedroom and half bathroom on main floor. Upstairs find two more bedrooms, including spacious master bedroom, plus full bathroom. Lower level rec room is awesome space to relax and entertain, complete with bar! Spacious backyard offers plenty of green space to enjoy all year long. Walk to McKinley Elementary School, Christ King, Miss Molly’s, Colectivo, Menomonee River Parkway, Hoyt Pool and more. Don’t let this charmer be the one that got away. Call today!
- Center Entrance Brick Cape Cod in Desirable Swan Park Neighborhood
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Beautiful Natural Fireplace
- Gorgeous Built-In China Cabinets in Formal Dining Room
- Crisp White Eat-In Kitchen - Freshly Painted Walls!
- Super Cool Lower Level Rec Room - Excellent Extension of Living Space
- Adorable Charm at Every Turn
- Spacious Yard to Enjoy All Year Long
- Walk To McKinley Elementary, Miss Molly's, Menomonee River Pkwy, The Landing, Hoyt Pool, Colectivo & More!