- MLS #: 1731637
- Start Showing Date: March 24, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1329 ()
- Year Built: 1928
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,358
Stunning brick beauty in unparalleled Tosa East Towne location offers timeless appeal, super cool style, and off the charts character and charm! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bathroom, 2 Car Garage. Inviting tiled entryway with leaded glass door leads to spacious living room and bonus den/office. Decorative fireplace anchors this open concept living space, and elegant arched doorways and gorgeous hardwood floors add to the delight of this wonderful home. Lovely formal dining room is great space to gather and entertain. Spacious, white eat-in kitchen is bright and sunny with a chic vibe: vintage jadeite knobs, plus newer stainless steel refrigerator, oven, and range. All three bedrooms and full bathroom on main floor. Side door hallway offers great drop zone area for today’s busy buyer. Partially finished lower level space makes for awesome rec room option – adorable and stylish just like the rest of this fabulous home. Walk-up attic currently used for storage is excellent bonus – possible expansion opportunity per seller! Roof on house is 3 years new per seller. Fully fenced backyard and adorable screened-in porch seal the deal. Great proximity to Roosevelt Elementary, Cranky Al’s, North Ave Grill & More! Awesome homeownership opportunity, call today!
- Stunning Brick Exterior W/ Off the Charts Charm & Character Throughout
- Decorative Fireplace, Arched Doorways, Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Spacious, White Eat-in Kitchen is Bright and Sunny w/ Vintage Chic Vibe
- All 3 Bedrooms & Full Bathroom on Main Floor
- Partially Finished Lower Level Space Makes For Great Rec Room Option
- Walk-up Attic is Excellent Bonus - Possible Expansion Opportunity Per Seller!
- Fully Fenced Backyard and Adorable Screened-In Porch
- Great Proximity to Roosevelt Elementary, Cranky Al’s, North Ave Grill & More!