- MLS #: 1729282
- Start Showing Date: March 13, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1709 ()
- Year Built: 1939
- Est. Acreage: .120 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,383
Meticulously-maintained cream city brick cape cod overflows with exquisite and exceptional attention to detail. This handsome home in coveted Tosa East Towne Neighborhood will exceed your expectations in space, style and comfort at every turn! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, 1.5 Car Garage + adjacent parking slab. Gleaming hardwood floors, crisp white woodwork, abundant natural light throughout. Spacious living room and wonderful dining room with charming corner built in china cabinets (and thoughtful corian shelves!) are great spaces for entertaining and everyday living. Super spacious renovated kitchen is the heart of this home, with gorgeous maple cabinetry, convenient center island, Zodiaq quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, plus incredible eat-in space overlooking beautifully landscaped yard. First bedroom and full bathroom conveniently located on main floor. Upstairs find elegant master bedroom, third bedroom and updated half bathroom, plus bonus room off master bedroom – great opportunity for home office, den, or nursery! Lower level family room is next level cool: timeless shiplap detail, recessed lighting, cozy electric fireplace: wonderful extension of living space! Additional updates per seller include new windows throughout entire home and newer furnace (2016). Thoughtfully landscaped lot and deep backyard offer great exterior space to enjoy all summer long. Walk to schools, parks, and North Ave hotspots. You’ll never forget the first time you stepped into your new home, call today!
- Cream City Brick Cape Cod in Coveted Tosa East Towne Neighborhood
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Crisp White Woodwork, New Windows & Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Spacious Living Room & Dining Room w/ Charming Built-In China Cabinets
- Gorgeous Updated Eat-In Kitchen w/ Maple Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Amazing Center Island, Zodiaq Quartz Countertops
- Bonus Room off Master Bedroom - Makes for Great Home Office, Den, or Nursery!
- Stunning Lower Level Family Room w/ Timeless Shiplap Detail, Recessed Lighting, & Cozy Electric Fireplace
- Thoughtfully Landscaped Lot & Deep Backyard Offer Great Exterior Space to Enjoy
- Walk to Schools, Parks and North Ave Hotspots!