- MLS #: 1810110
- Start Showing Date: September 9, 2022
- Property Status: Active
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1170
- Year Built: 1949
- Est. Acreage: .120 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,077
Welcome to Wauwatosa’s East Towne neighborhood! This classy Cape Cod features 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 Car Garage and offers 10/10 walkability to all of East Tosa! Traditional Cape Cod curb appeal accented by paver walkway and vibrant landscaping. Spacious living room open to dining room with handy reach-in pantry. Updated kitchen with sleek new flooring, great countertop space and quality cabinetry. 2 bedrooms and an updated full bathroom on the main level. Upstairs find the well-sized primary bedroom plus a bonus loft space – bring your primary ensuite ideas! Lower level boasts tons of potential for large rec room, great storage space and a bonus 1/4 bath (functional toilet). Private backyard with colorful landscaping, beautiful tree canopy and an awesome paver patio! Walking distance to Wauwatosa Schools, North Avenue hotspots, Enderis Park, the new playground at Roosevelt Elementary and more! This classy Cape Cod awaits you on tree-lined 75th Street, call today!
- Move-in Ready Cape Cod in Wauwatosa's East Towne Neighborhood!
- Classy Curb Appeal with Paver Walkway and Beautiful Landscaping
- Updated Kitchen with Quality Cabinetry
- Dining Room with Built-In Pantry
- Crisp & Neutral Full Bathroom
- Bonus Loft Space Upstairs - Bring Primary Ensuite Ideas!
- Private Backyard with Paver Patio
- 2 Car Garage + Bonus Parking Space
- 10/10 Walkability to North Ave Hotspots, Tosa Schools and More!