- MLS #: 1524672
- Start Showing Date: April 24, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2141 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1936
- Est. Acreage: .11 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,620
Center entrance cream city brick colonial in desirable Tosa East Towne neighborhood is a true showstopper. Elegant curb appeal, stunning interior finishes and details, and a great yard: this is the full package, folks! Features: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, intricate crown molding, stunning natural fireplace. Gracious living room with plenty of windows and natural light. Formal dining room with built-in china cabinets. Newer windows throughout. Fully equipped kitchen offers great counter/cabinet space and neutral details, plus spacious walk-in pantry. Elegant center staircase leads you upstairs, where you’ll find all 3 bedrooms, spacious full bathroom with updated vanity and classic ceramic tile, and king-sized master bedroom with TWO walk-in closets! Lower level rec room offers great living space – perfect for entertaining all year long. Bonus 3 season room overlooks serene, fully fenced backyard: a true oasis to relax and unwind, complete with concrete patio and professional landscaping. Walk to all North Ave hotspots, schools, parks, and more. Call today before it’s gone!
- Center Entrance Beauty!
- Charming Details - Crown Molding, Natural Fireplace
- Leaded Glass Built-In China Cabinets in Formal Dining Room
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen - Spacious, Plenty of Cabinet/Counter Space
- All 3 Bedrooms Upstairs, Master Bedroom King-Sized W/ 2 Walk-In Closets
- Updated Full Bathroom W/ Ceramic Tile & Newer Vanity
- Lower Level Rec Room is Great Extension of Living Space
- Bonus 3 Season Room Overlooks Awesome Fenced In Yard
- Walk to North Ave Hotspots, Schools, Parks & More!