- MLS #: 1655546
- Start Showing Date: September 6, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 2 half
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2,416 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .17 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,945
Positioned in storybook Enderis Park neighborhood, this Lannon stone Cape Cod is a balanced blend of tasteful updates and timeless detail.
Features and amenities: 4 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half bathrooms, over 2400 sq ft above grade. Spacious living room and dining rooms open to front foyer entry. Custom eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops. Crisp first floor powder room. Expansive master suite features two full-sized rooms plus private master bath. 3 additional bedrooms, all with great storage and natural light. Polished half bath in lower level is the perfect start to a rec room. Versatile layout, fit and finished for everyday living. Great backyard with room to play this Fall.
Quintessential detail: Ornate, plaster crown moldings and rich hardwood floors abound. Living room with stately wood-burning fireplace. Formal dining room is bright with intricate leaded glass. Functional built-ins offering ample storage.
Walkability: Enjoy the vibrant Enderis Park neighborhood. Find veggies at the Enderis Park Farmers Market, listen to music at Enderis Park Concerts On The Green or walk to East Tosa hotspots. Exciting ownership opportunity in one of Milwaukee’s most desirable neighborhoods.
- Positioned in Heart of Enderis Park
- Stately Lannon Stone Exterior
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full and 2 Half Bathrooms
- Sprawling Master Suite with 2 Rooms
- Ornate Crown Mouldings, Intricate Leaded Glass Details
- Convenient First Floor Laundry
- Walk to Farmer's Market at Enderis Park or East Tosa Hot Spots