- MLS #: 1780617
- Start Showing Date: February 23, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1590
- Year Built: 1955
- Est. Acreage: 0.16 (Per Seller)
- Property Taxes: $3,732
Charming brick ranch in trendy West Allis, near the parkway and McCarty Park!
Bright & sunny living room has been newly re-carpeted and fresh paint applied throughout main floor. Down the hall, find three bedrooms with original hardwood floors and ample closet space! Remodeled full bathroom with updated shower stall & tile. Cozy kitchen with new stainless steel refrigerator and dining nook!
Venture to the basement and be delighted by a large, carpeted and newly painted rec room! Perfect play room, movie room, etc. Enclosed toilet is a bonus! Sump pump and radon mitigation system installed for your peace of mind.
Imagine the warmer days ahead gathering with friends and family in the spacious backyard. Roomy two car garage completes the package! Don’t miss your chance to be the new owner of this wonderful home, for the first time in 20 years. Come see it today!
- Cozy West Allis Ranch
- Close proximity to McCarty Park
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpeting throughout main
- Eat-in kitchen
- Remodeled bathroom
- Hardwood floors in bedrooms
- Spacious backyard!