- MLS #: 1639521
- Start Showing Date: June 1, 2019
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 0 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1685 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1896
- Est. Acreage: .121 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $7,463
Around the corner from coveted Superior Street and a mere 2 blocks away from Lake Michigan/South Shore Terrace, this perfectly situated home is the ideal combination of character and comfort.
The main level features show-stopping original custom hardwood floors, built-ins and crown molding. Living room and adjoining sitting room are connected by beautiful dual-sided natural fireplace–a wonderfully comfy place to cozy up and read a book this winter.
Bright, sunny kitchen is designed for entertaining with adjacent dining area and french doors that open to the spacious outdoor deck.
All bedrooms are conveniently located on the upper level, with plentiful natural light from thoughtfully placed sun lights. Master bedroom boasts large closets and vaulted ceilings while two additional bedrooms down the hall offer plenty of additional space for everyone.
Two central air units and new duct work will keep the home nice & cool this summer after fun-filled days of enjoying all Bayview has to offer!!
- 2 blocks away from Lake Michigan/South Shore Terrace
- Victorian architecture
- Custom hardwood floors
- Dual-sided natural fireplace
- Natural woodwork/built-ins
- Open concept kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings in Master
- Spacious backyard with deck