- MLS #: 1731994
- Start Showing Date: March 26, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1554 ()
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .146 (Per City)
- Property Taxes: $4,784
Welcome home to this Kops Park GEM! A winning blend of high-style finishes, open concept layout and valuable updates. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Fabulous open concept flow through living room, dining room and kitchen. Gordon Ramsay approved kitchen features floor to ceiling cabinets, granite countertops and matching stainless appliances. Kitchen window overlooks generously-sized, fenced backyard complete with garden beds and fire pit…perfect for entertaining this Summer! Additional first floor amenities include two spacious bedrooms, full bathroom and bonus reading nook or play area. Walk upstairs to find loft space, master ensuite with double closets and updated full bathroom. Super flexible layout with great separation of space AND open concept living. Partially finished basement plus a 2.5 car garage with workbench complete the package. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Kops Park, Cooper Park, restaurants and shops. This one won’t last long, call today!
- Kops Park Gem!
- Winning Combo of Style, Space and Finishes
- Open Concept Flow
- Stunning Kitchen Open to Dining Room
- Generously-Sized Bedrooms and Living Space
- Master Ensuite with Double Closets
- Fenced Backyard with Fire Pit and Garden Beds
- 2.5 Car Garage + Workbench
- Walking Distance to Kops Park, Cooper Park and More!