- MLS #: 1668513
- Start Showing Date: November 23, 2019
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2152 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1924
- Est. Acreage: .240 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $8,370
Stately center entrance colonial in desirable Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood is the perfect marriage of stunning craftsmanship, convenient location, and outstanding entertainment factor inside and out! Features: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car attached garage. Inviting front porch is perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or curl up with a good book. Super spacious living room with beautiful natural fireplace. Gorgeous hardwood floors and wonderful natural light throughout. Gracious formal dining room offers beautiful built-in buffet with intricate leaded glass detail. Fully-equipped kitchen with white cabinetry is functional and efficient! 4 bedrooms conveniently located upstairs, including king sized master bedroom, featuring en suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and second floor laundry room: bonus amenity for today’s buyer! Backyard features wonderful patio and in-ground pool. Driveway, walkway and steps all new in 2017 per seller. Walk to Colectivo, Simma’s, Balistreri’s, and Jefferson Elementary, plus excellent freeway access! Don’t miss this Fall opportunity, call today!
- Stately Colonial in Walkable & Convenient Tosa Location
- Welcoming Front Porch is Charming First Impression
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors & Beautiful Natural Woodwork
- Spacious Living Room W/ Gorgeous Natural Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room Offers Built-In Buffet W/ Leaded Glass Detail
- All 4 Bedrooms Upstairs, Including Master W/ En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet & Second Floor Laundry Room!
- New Driveway/Walkway/Steps in 2017 Per Seller!
- Stunning Patio, In-Ground Pool: Perfect Yard to Entertain W/ Awesome Privacy Factor
- Walk to Colectivo, Simma's, Balistreri's, & Jefferson Elementary, Plus Great Freeway Access