- MLS #: 1525235
- Start Showing Date: April 24, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2075 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1951
- Est. Acreage: .17 (Per City)
- Property Taxes: $4,538
Updated to the max and meticulously cared for, this jumbo Cape in quiet Bluemound Heights awaits! Dazzling Brazilian cherry floors lead to the entertainer’s delight of a kitchen, with newer granite counters, breakfast bar, planning desk, stainless appliances, and space for all. First floor bath completely remodeled, including sleek vanity, ceramic tile and flooring, and dual shower heads with separate controls! Need to get away and relax? The entire second floor is a master suite, with newer carpeting and spacious walk in closet. Soak away the stress in the jetted tub, while you stargaze through the skylights. Separate shower, private commode. Finished basement with bar, but still has plenty of storage. Enjoy the summer-ready newer composite deck, large backyard, plus a separate patio! Updates per seller, not verified by Broker, since 2010: new roof, windows, driveway, garage siding, hot water heater, furnace, deck, doors, flooring, lighting, paint, more. Just steps from Tosa, walk to Maxie’s, Blue’s Egg, Gilles!
- Newer roof, windows, driveway, garage siding, composite deck
- Newer furnace, hot water heater, Andersen doors, carpeting, paint
- Remodeled kitchen 2016: granite countertops, stainless appliances, sink
- Gorgeous Brazilian cherry floors!
- Remodeled first floor bath 2015: dual shower heads, granite vanity, ceramic tile shower, ceramic floor!
- Entire second floor is a master suite: walk in closet, jetted tub, separate shower, skylights!
- Finished lower level with bar, newer lighting, carpeting