- MLS #: 1678723
- Start Showing Date: March 7, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1549 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1889
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,029
Beautiful balance of old world charm and new world updates! This modern living farm house offers open concept features while preserving private spaces for work and play. Tucked away on a quiet street within easy walking distance to the Tosa Village, Menomonee River Parkway, and Hart Park, find yourself enjoying the best of Tosa. Ample first floor living spaces include a stylishly updated kitchen & dining room with side den/office in addition to front living room and full bath. Cook’s kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and subway tile as well as plenty of entertaining space. Climb the inviting staircase to the sunny second floor to find 3 bedrooms, a 2nd full bath, and a spacious walk-in closet. Outside space includes a fenced in yard and 1.5 car garage complete with basketball hoop! Walk to the Farmer’s Market, Tosa Tonight Concerts, the Village Cheese Shop, Cafe Hollander, and La Reve! The list goes on and on for walkable suburban living in the heart of Tosa!
- Beautifully Updated Farm House Nestled In The Heart Of Tosa!
- Custom Eat-In Kitchen with SS Appliances, Granite Countertops, Workspace Peninsula, & Subway Tile Backsplash
- Open Concept Kitchen/Living Space With Adjoining Office/Den/Playspace
- Hardwood Floors Throughout First Level and Up Inviting Staircase
- All 3 Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs
- 2 Full Bathrooms, One On Each Floor
- Separate Walk-In Closet Adjacent To Upstairs Bathroom
- Fenced-In Backyard & 1.5 Car Garage
- Walk To The Tosa Village Shops, Restaurants & Concerts, Farmer’s Market, Menomonee River Pkwy & More!