- MLS #: 1525747
- Start Showing Date: April 29, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2042 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1925
- Est. Acreage: .23 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,866
Center entrance colonial in the heart of Lowell Damon Woods is everything you’ve hoped for this Spring. Your wait has paid off, this is it! 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage, 2042 sq feet per city record, incredible backyard: this home checks everything off your list. Features: newly refinished hardwood floors, arched doorways, elegant center staircase, stunning and spacious living room with spectacular natural fireplace and built-in bookcases. French doors open to bonus den with brand new carpet, and 3 walls of windows. Generous formal dining room with lovely built-in china cabinets is perfect for hosting both large and quaint dinners alike. Super gracious eat-in kitchen is thoughtfully designed and executed, with custom cabinetry, charming bay window, recessed lighting, and superb storage and counter space. Convenient first floor full bathroom offers walk-in shower. Upstairs find all 4 bedrooms, great closet/storage space, master bedroom with double closets, and second full bathroom with timeless ceramic tile and pedestal sink. Per Seller, Furnace & AC new in 2016. Adorable screened-in porch feels like you’re in a movie, perfect for enjoying those summer nights. Bonus patio, spectacular garden and landscaping: truly a gem of a property. Unbeatable location: walk to elementary, middle, and high schools, The Village of Wauwatosa, Menomonee River Pkwy, Sendiks and North Ave. This house is a dream come true, call today.
Note: Seller provided garden photos taken in 2015, some minor changes to garden have been made since photos were taken per seller.
- Charming Center Entrance Colonial in Lowell Damon Woods Neighborhood
- Arched Doorways, Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors, Natural Fireplace, Built-Ins
- Spacious Living Room W/ French Doors to Bonus Den/Office Room
- Formal Dining Room W/ Beautiful China Cabinets
- Updated Eat-In Kitchen Gracious in Size, Overlooking Spectacular Yard
- Screened-In Porch to Enjoy All Summer Long
- Full Bathroom W/ Shower on Main Floor, Second Full Bathroom Upstairs
- All 4 Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs
- Brand New Furnace & AC September 2016
- Epitome of Walkable Neighborhood - Walk to All 3 Schools, The Village of Tosa, North Ave & More!