- MLS #: 1826195
- Start Showing Date: March 4, 2023
- Property Status: Active
- Property Type: Condominium
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2028
- Year Built: 1995
- Property Taxes: $2,883
Bright and spacious end unit Condominium located within the prestigious Geneva National community! Enjoy breathtaking views of the Lee Trevino Course from this sunny and inviting home. Features 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 1 car garage. Step inside and be welcomed by the beautifully updated, open concept kitchen complete with granite countertops and stainless appliances. Generous dining area, sunny living room and private walk-out patio form the perfect floorpan for everyday living and entertaining guests. Cozy gas fireplace invites you to relax and unwind after a long day. Exposed staircase leads to a flexible loft space that functions well as a home office, den or bonus sleeping area. Convenient main level half bath is perfect for guests, while the upper level boasts two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Comfortable owner’s ensuite offers sprawling fairway views. Private patio, cozy front sitting porch, and beautiful green grass frame this perfectly appointed unit. Additional amenities include in-unit laundry, many updated appliances, custom window treatments throughout and more.
Geneva National is a private residential community that provides an appealing resort lifestyle a short distance away from the renowned vacation spot of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The community boasts 54 holes of legendary golf designed by masters Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino. It has been recognized as one of “America’s 100 Best Master Planned Communities” on 3 occasions and has also been ranked among the top 50 nationwide in Where to Retire magazine. Come live your best life on Hillview Circle!
- Beautifully Updated Geneva National Condominium
- Breathtaking Views of 16th Fairway of Lee Trevino Course
- Sunny and Inviting End Unit with Perfect Flow for Entertaining & Everyday Living
- Open Concept Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances
- Generous Dining Space, Cozy Gas Fireplace, Main Level Half Bathroom
- Flexible Loft Space Perfect For Office, Den or Bonus Sleeping Area
- Owner's Ensuite with Sprawling Fairway Views
- Front Sitting Porch, Private Patio with Gorgeous Views and Framed by Lush Green Grass
- Geneva National Boasts 54 Holes of Golf, Outdoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Walking Paths and More!