- MLS #: 1708799
- Start Showing Date: September 10, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1152 ()
- Year Built: 1927
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,467
Top of the line updates can be found throughout this cute as a button Glenview Heights colonial! Charm galore, including beautiful HWF, built in corner china cabinets, and darling sunroom perfect to enjoy your morming coffee or evening glass of wine. Living, dining, sunroom and kitchen lend to seemless entertaining. Kitchen boasts maple cabinetry and crisp white appliances. Upstairs find 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom with thoughtful updates. Master bedroom boasts a walk in closet with Container Store Elfa closet system- unheard of in a house this size! Basement has a great rec room space! Sellers have meticulously cared for and updated this lovely home. All new Pella windows, new water heater, new sump pump with drain tile, insulated siding and new porch roof and railing. Within walking distance of Wilson/WSTEM, the Tosa Village, The Medical College and Froedtert and Honey Creek Parkway!
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bathroom
- Top of the line updates: Pella windows, insulated siding, new water heater
- Beautiful HWF, built in corner china cabinets, and darling sunroom
- Living, Dining, Sunroom and Kitchen lend to seemless entertaining
- Kitchen boasts maple cabinetry and crisp white appliances
- Master bedroom boasts a walk in closet with Container Store Elfa closet system
- Basement has a great rec room space!
- Near Wilson/WSTEM, the Tosa Village, The Medical College and Honey Creek Parkway!