- MLS #: 1813010
- Start Showing Date: October 4, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2027
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .190 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,512
Location, Location, Location! Coveted Jackson Park Boulevard brings you this charming red brick cape cod, situated on a tranquil wooded lot. Formal foyer with slate tile leads to large, sunlit living room with new windows, hardwood floors, and crown moulding. Enjoy cozy fall nights curled up by the wood burning fireplace. Entertaining will be a breeze in the bright and cheerful dining room. Eat in kitchen is roomy with wood tone cabinetry, laminite tops and newer vinyl flooring. Overlook your gorgeous yard while sipping your morning coffee. One lovely bedroom on main floor could be used as an office or den as well. Mint condition, mint colored half bathroom is perfectly situated off the kitchen. Upstairs find two large bedrooms! Never run out of closet space as the primary bedroom boasts 3 large closets! Second bedroom has precious dormer with bookshelf and generous amount of space! Large full bath has gray on gray tile with new glass block window and Kohler toilet. Head down to the basement to enjoy a large rec room with vintage tile and swanky bar! Walkable to a trifecta of Wauwatosa’s hot spots: North Avenue, the Village and Menomonee River Parkway!
- Coveted Jackson Park Boulevard
- Tranquil Wooded Lot
- Formal Foyer with Slate Tile
- Sunlit Living Room with New Windows, Hardwood Floors, and Crown Moulding
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Bright and Cheerful Dining Room.
- Eat in Kitchen is Roomy with Wood Tone Cabinetry
- Bedroom on Main Floor Could be Used as an Office or Den
- Mint Condition 1/2 Bath Conventiently Located Off of Kitchen
- Two Large Bedrooms- Primary with 3 Large Closets!
- Full Bath has Gray on Gray Tile with New Glass Block Window and Kohler Toilet
- Fabulous Rec Room with Vintage Tile and Swanky Bar!
- Walkable to North Avenue, the Village and Menomonee River Parkway!
- Newer Roof and Windows!