- MLS #: 1595903
- Start Showing Date: July 18, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1192 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1959
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,525
Wonderful homeownership opportunity! Winning combination of low-maintenance living, move-in ready condition, and super central location, this Tosa Heights stone ranch is the smart buy! Offers: 3 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage plus bonus parking slab. Spacious and sunny living room offers open concept flow into dining room and kitchen. Kitchen features great counter and cabinet space. Three nicely sized bedrooms and updated full bathroom complete the first floor. Partially finished lower level is neat as a pin, with second full bathroom and even a wet bar! Updates per seller include: new roof and gutters 2018 (roof with one-time transferrable warranty per seller), new furnace and central air 2012, new hot water heater 2016. Hardwood floors under carpet in living room and bedrooms per seller. Convenient access to shopping, restaurants and freeway, plus super walkable neighborhood. Call today!
- Low-Maintenance Stone Ranch in Desirable Tosa Heights Neighborhood
- Awesome Open Concept Flow for Modern Living
- Updated Mechanicals & Brand New Roof & Gutters 2018!
- Bright & Sunny Kitchen Gracefully Opens to Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors Under Carpet in Living Room & Bedrooms Per Seller
- Beautifully Updated First Floor Full Bathroom
- Lower Level Offers Partially Finished Rec Room W/ Second Full Bathroom & Wet Bar
- Great Proximity to Parks, Schools, Shopping, Restaurants, Plus Awesome Freeway Access!