- MLS #: 1798955
- Start Showing Date: June 24, 2022
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 0 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1776
- Year Built: 1947
- Est. Acreage: 1.00 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,193
Designed by architect Charles Dornbusch for the owners of the famous Ten Chimneys retreat in Genesee Depot, this beautiful home exudes character in a private, serene, wooded setting. Adorned with lannon stone, cedar shake and huge windows to show off beautiful wooded hills, this home satisfies those tired of the cookie cutter, builder grade homes. Hardwood floors and high end finishes and appliances, heated floors in kitchen and bathrooms. Upstairs offers 2 bedrooms and full bath. Separate lower level in home offers spacious owner’s retreat, or potential in-law suite with kitchenette and additional entrance. Basement. w/ egress window offers opportunity for rec room or additional guest suite. Outside you will find 3 stone patios, mature landscaping with perennials surrounding home, built in fire pit and terraced yard over looking the forest. All of this walking distance to restaurants and shops in the quaint downtown.
- Views, Views, Views!
- Huge Windows Showcasing Setting
- Architectual Gem
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- High End Appliances and Finishes
- Kettle Moraine Schools!
- Walkable to Quaint Genesee Depot
- National Historic Registry!