- MLS #: 1781243
- Start Showing Date: February 27, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2222
- Year Built: 1996
- Est. Acreage: .34 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,380
Enjoy the subdivision vibe without restrictions or fees! Spacious great room with soaring ceiling is filled with natural light and features gas fireplace with beautiful stone surround. Kitchen offers ample cabinet/counter space and new stainless appliances. Formal dining room opens to the family room, making entertaining a breeze. Primary bedroom suite is enormous, with convenient window seat for lounging/extra storage and en-suite bath with shower stall, soaking tub, double vanity, and walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms and a full bath complete the upper level. Brand new carpeting in all rooms except kitchen and dining room! Lower level has the beginnings of an awesome rec room; add your finishing touches! Big back yard with patio will be the perfect gathering spot this summer. Come see!
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- Inviting Great Room Flooded with Natural Light
- Gas Fireplace with Stone Surround
- Huge Primary Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom and Walk In Closet
- Brand New Carpet Throughout (except kitchen/dining room)
- Spacious Yard with Patio
- Close to the Freeway and Drexel Town Square!
- Subdivision Living with No Restrictions or Fees!