- MLS #: 1589499
- Start Showing Date: June 13, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2365 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1972
- Est. Acreage: .140 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,322
Move-In Ready! Classic colonial in Park Ridge neighborhood is a winning combination of timeless style, desirable location, and thoughtful improvements perfect for today’s buyer! Features: 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Neutral decor, stunning tiled floor in living, dining room, and kitchen (flooring new in 2016 per seller). Wonderful open concept flow between living and dining rooms with great natural light. Eat-in kitchen offers white cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, excellent storage and counter space, and opens gracefully to spacious family room. Crisp and clean 1/2 bathroom on main floor. All 4 bedrooms conveniently located upstairs, plus beautiful full bathroom with double sinks, updated vanity, and stunning ceramic tile. Lower level rec room is on fleek, offering awesome space to entertain, hang out, watch the big game, or relax and unwind. Spacious rec room plus additional room (currently utilized as theatre space) features hip finishes and crisp recessed lighting. Great yard with bonus patio. Walk to Menomonee River Parkway, bike trails, Hartung Park, plus quick freeway access and great proximity to shopping and good eats. The home you waited for at the price you hoped for, call today before it’s too late!
- Open Concept Living & Thoughtful Updates For Today's Buyer!
- Newly Tiled Floor in Living Room, Dining Room, & Kitchen
- Beautiful Eat-In Kitchen W/ White Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, & Great Storage Space
- Family Room W/ Sliding Doors Open to Backyard Patio
- All 4 Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs
- Full Bathroom W/ Double Sinks & Beautiful Tile Work
- Amazing Lower Level Rec Room - Hip Finishes, Recessed Lighting, Spacious Rec Room & Bonus Room (currently used as theatre room)
- Nice Yard & Sweet Patio for Outside Entertaining All Summer Long
- Great Proximity to Menomonee River Parkway, Hartung Park, Restaurants, Shopping & Excellent Freeway Access!