- MLS #: 1508285
- Start Showing Date: January 2, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Year Built: 1952
- Property Taxes: $4,511
What a find! All-brick home on the end of a cul-de-sac, with a short drive to Target, Trader Joe’s, and Mayfair, plus WALK to the Zoo and Wisconsin Ave. Park! This solid home will be easy to make your own. Pretty hardwood floors and new interior paint welcome you into the living room gleaming with natural light. The dining room features built-in china cabinets and crown moldings, perfect for Sunday dinner. Plenty of storage and workspace in the eat-in kitchen with bay window overlooking the huge fenced backyard! The kids and dog will love the play space, and you still have the side yard for the garden. Cheery breezeway and finished basement room too! Per seller: roof ’13, hot water heater ’13, furnace and central air ’13, and hardwood floors under upstairs carpets. Boundless potential!
- Walk to the Zoo and Wisconsin Ave. Park!
- Short drive to Target, Trader Joe's, and Mayfair
- Newer roof, hot water heater, furnace, central air (per seller)
- Hardwood floors on main, and under carpets second floor (per seller)
- Huge fenced backyard, plus side yard!
- All brick home with attached breezeway
- Finished lower level room