- MLS #: 1764436
- Start Showing Date: September 24, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1989
- Year Built: 1938
- Est. Acreage: .140 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,644
Quintessential brick cape cod in the heart of prized Ravenswood neighborhood offers graceful combination of high style, exceptional updates, and wonderful living space. Winning location, top shelf curb appeal, and impeccable attention to detail: this fine home truly shines! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage. Bright and sunny living room anchored by decorative fireplace and awesome recessed lighting is welcoming first impression. Spacious formal dining room with classic built in china cabinets offers wonderful space to gather. Beautiful kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances, on trend open shelving, and great flow to heated 4-season room. 4-season room is excellent extension of living space, with bonus mudroom space – super thoughtful design! Fabulous family room is versatile bonus space – also makes for great den, work from home space, or playroom. First floor full bathroom features tiled floors and walk-in shower. All three bedrooms conveniently located upstairs, each with walk-in closet space! Second full bathroom features subway tile and vanity with double sinks. Spacious backyard is beautifully landscaped and fully-fenced, with pergola and patio space. Enjoy all that coveted Ravenswood has to offer – active neighborhood association, quick walk to Stone Creek Coffee, Gilles Custard, and Cannon Park, plus great proximity to Wilson/WSTEM, St Judes, Medical College of WI and efficient freeway access – be downtown in minutes. Don’t wait, call today!
- Ravenswood Cape Cod is Winning Combination of High Style, Exceptional Updates, and Wonderful Living Space
- Bright and Sunny Living Room is Anchored by Decorative Fireplace and Opens to Formal Dining Room with Built-Ins
- Kitchen Features: White Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Tiled Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances and On-Trend Open Shelving
- Heated Four-Season Room is Excellent Extension of Living Space with Thoughtful Mudroom Zone
- Family Room is Versatile Bonus Space - Also Makes for Great Den, Work From Home Space or Playroom
- All Three Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs with Walk-In Closets!
- Beautifully Landscaped Backyard is Fully-Fenced with Pergola and Patio
- Quick Walk to Stone Creek Coffee, Gillies Custard, Cannon Park + Great Proximity to Schools, Medical College of WI, and Efficient Freeway Access!