- MLS #: 1824766
- Start Showing Date: February 18, 2023
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Condominium
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1320
- Year Built: 1976
- Property Taxes: $3,728
Welcome to this stunning condo nestled in a serene setting with fabulous views of a tranquil pond! This beautiful home features a designer white kitchen that is sure to impress any home chef. Stainless steel appliances, sleek quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, brass hardware, new flooring, ample storage space, and a large penninsula perfect for preparing and serving meals. Great room is a perfect place to relax and entertain with family. Windows let in an abundance of natural light, the space is warm and inviting. New carpeting throughout Great room, hallway and bedrooms. The spacious primary bedroom is a peaceful retreat with private balcony, updated ensuite bathroom and large walk in closet. Equally inviting second bedroom offers plenty of natural light and space for a home office or guest room. Second full bathroom has been fully updated. Enjoy in unit laundry, a remarkable amount of in unit closet space, a separate large storage room, and new keyless entry to your two car garage. Located in a desirable neighborhood with walking and biking trails right outside your door. Easy access to I94, Brookfield Square and Elmbrook schools.Don’t miss your opportunity to experience this tranquil oasis in person – schedule your visit today and see for yourself what makes this condo so special!
- Stunning Condo Nestled in a Serene Setting with Fabulous Views of a Tranquil Pond
- Designer White Kitchen with SS Appliances, Quartz Countertops, Subway Tile, Brass Hardware
- New Flooring Throughtout
- Great room has space to relax and entertain with abundance of natural light.
- Primary bedroom boasts private balcony, updated ensuite and large walk in closet
- Second Bedroom offers Space for Home Office or Guests.
- Fully Updated Second Full Bathroom
- In Unit Laundry, Tons of Closet Space, a Separate Storage Room, and Keyless Entry to Garage
- Trails Right Outside Your Door
- Access to I94, Brookfield Square and Elmbrook Schools