- MLS #: 1777719
- Start Showing Date: January 28, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2240
- Year Built: 1939
- Est. Acreage: .140 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,685
Spectacular center entrance Colonial nestled in the heart of Wauwatosa’s prized Ravenswood neighborhood is what you have been waiting for! A winning combination of move-in ready finishes, a versatile layout and super convenient location! Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Living room features a cozy natural fireplace, charming built-ins, and plenty of natural light. French doors off the living room open gracefully to the den which is perfect for a work from home office, sunroom or playroom. Eat-in kitchen is equipped with a center island, plenty of storage, crisp white cabinetry and stylish tiled backsplash. Formal dining room provides a spacious place to gather right off the kitchen. A convenient full bathroom with updated tile completes the main floor. All 3 bedrooms are generous in size and are located upstairs along with the home’s second full bathroom. The primary bedroom offers dual closets- one that is walk-in! Lower level rec room provides endless opportunities for additional living space and is perfect for entertaining- complete with a built-in bar and wine fridge! Oversized backyard patio will make you look forward to relaxing outside on warmer days ahead. Quick proximity to restaurants, shops, Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital, and super convenient freeway access- be downtown in minutes! This total package is complete with an opportunity to be involved with one of Tosa’s most vibrant and active neighborhood associations. Don’t wait- Call today!
- Move-In Ready Colonial in the Heart of Wauwatosa's Ravenswood Neighborhood
- Kitchen Features White Cabinetry, Center Island and Stylish Tiled Backsplash
- Spacious Living Room Opens to a Sunny Den- Great for Working From Home
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout + Charming Built-Ins
- Awesome Lower Level Rec Room- Perfect for Entertaining!
- Oversized Patio to Enjoy and Relax on Warmer Days Ahead
- Vibrant and Active Neighborhood Association
- Quick Proximity to the Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital, and Easy Freeway Access!