- MLS #: 1623345
- Start Showing Date: February 23, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1524 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1926
- Est. Acreage: .100 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,267
Beautifully updated bungalow in the heart of Quarry Heights neighborhood offers stellar combination of superb style, modern functionality, character-rich detail, and convenient walkable location! Outstanding move-in ready condition, this one truly shines. Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage. Charming front porch is the perfect opener to welcome friends and family. Gorgeous hardwood floors, intricate leaded glass detail, decorative fireplace, spacious living room, lovely arched doorway. Formal dining room is perfect space for daily dining and special occasion entertaining with amazing built-in buffet. Kitchen is updated with newer cabinetry, granite countertops, stylish backsplash, and open concept vibe flowing perfectly to bonus first floor family room. One bedroom and one full bathroom on main floor, upstairs find spacious master bedroom and third bedroom, plus updated second full bathroom. Partially finished lower level offers great rec room and bonus room – currently used as workout space! Tear-off roof on house in 2014 per seller! Super central location; walkable proximity to The Village of Tosa AND North Ave hotspots, schools, parks, and so much more. This one is a winner, call today!
- Move-in Ready Bungalow in Desirable Quarry Heights Neighborhood
- Superbly Styled W/ Great Updates
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Intricate Leaded Glass Detail, Stunning Built-in Buffet & Bookcases
- Updated Kitchen W/ Newer Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Tiled Backsplash
- Open Concept Flow to First Floor Family Room - Wonderful Layout for Everyday Living
- Partially Finished Rec Room in Lower Level Plus Bonus Room - Currently Utilized as Workout Room
- Spacious Backyard W/ Plenty of Green Space to Enjoy All Summer Long!
- Excellent Proximity to Schools, Parks, The Village of Wauwatosa, North Ave Hotspots & More!