- MLS #: 1615491
- Start Showing Date: December 3, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2178 ()
- Year Built: 1918
- Est. Acreage: .117 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,665
This Washington Heights Gem has all the warmth and craftsman of a true Milwaukee Bungalow, combined with thoughtful and convenient updates for modern living. Perfectly nestled in the heart of coveted and walkable neighborhood, this is a standout opportunity for homeownership. Features: 4 bedrooms plus den/5th bedroom option, 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage. Enjoy your morning coffee while watching the sunrise from gorgeous front porch. Gleaming hardwood floors, exceptional natural woodwork detail in living and dining room, built-in bookcases, natural fireplace. Formal dining room with period light fixtures and stunning built-in buffet. Updated kitchen features white cabinetry, newer stainless steel appliances, and corian countertops. 1-2 bedrooms on main floor (second “bedroom” is currently used as a den/office and does have a closet!), first full bathroom crisp, clean, and updated. Upstairs find 3 additional bedrooms, including king-sized master bedroom with bonus sitting area and unheard of 2 walk-in closets! Second full bathroom with convenient dual access from hallway and master bedroom offers relaxing jetted tub! Per seller, updates include tear-off roof on house and garage in 2014, vinyl siding/soffit/fascia and gutters on house in 2014, newer windows throughout (except for three small windows in living room/foyer), and glass block windows in basement in 2015. Great yard with bonus raised bed garden and patio. Walk to Wy’East Pizza, and other great Heights hotspots, plus excellent freeway access and quick ride to Miller Park! Call today before it’s gone!
- Outstanding Value in Coveted Washington Heights Neighborhood
- 4 Bedrooms + Den/Great 5th Bedroom Option (With Closet!)
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors, Craftsman Details, Intricate Woodwork, Built-In Bookcases & Natural Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room W/ Stunning Built-In Buffet - Great Space for Holiday Entertaining!
- Updated Kitchen W/ White Cabinetry, Corian Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Master Bedroom of Your Dreams - Vaulted Ceilings, 2 Walk-In Closets, Bonus Sitting Area, Access to Second Full Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Exterior, Amazing Front Porch, Great Patio & Raised Bed Garden
- Super Walkable Location, Great Freeway Access & Quick Ride to Miller Park!