- MLS #: 1810737
- Start Showing Date: September 15, 2022
- Property Status: Withdrawn
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1702
- Year Built: 1940
- Est. Acreage: .280 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,320
Proud owners of 54 years offer this truly outstanding homeownership opportunity, perfectly positioned in the heart of Tosa’s Fisher Woods Neighborhood. This special lannon stone ranch offers spectacular curb appeal, rich character and thoughtful detail throughout, beautiful lot, and superb location! Features: 2 bedooms plus bonus office/den, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage. Spacious living room is bright and sunny, anchored by quintessential gas fireplace. Formal dining room offers built-in china cabinets. Fully-equipped eat-in kitchen is the delightful hearth of this handsome home! Heated sunroom overlooks lovely yard and patio. Both bedrooms generous in size, each with designated full bathroom. Office/den with built in shelves makes for perfect work-from-home space, or a great play room! Beautiful backyard offers spacious patio, mature trees, and thoughtful landscaping. Close proximity to schools, parks, and shopping, plus quick freeway access. Don’t wait, call today!
- Lannon Stone Ranch in the Heart of Tosa's Fisher Woods Neighborhood
- Bright & Sunny Living Room with Beautiful Gas Fireplace
- Eat-In Kitchen + Formal Dining Room with Built-In China Cabinets
- Both Bedrooms Spacious in Size, Each Bedroom with a Designated Full Bathroom
- Office/Den is a Perfect Work-From-Home Space, or a Great Play Room Option!
- Heated Sunroom Offers Lovely Views of Private Backyard
- Spacious Patio, Mature Trees and Thoughtful Landscaping Make for Relaxing Oasis
- Quick Proximity to Schools, Parks, and Shopping, Plus Easy Freeway Access!