- MLS #: 1671926
- Start Showing Date: January 7, 2020
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1912 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1919
- Est. Acreage: .095 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,259
A classic bungalow draped in character only found in a home of this era!
Updates that perfectly marry impeccable taste and attention to detail, preserving the charm and staying true to the history this beautiful home deserves. Gorgeous wood flooring throughout, stunning woodwork, tons of natural light and ease of flow.
Tremendous living space is highlighted with the living room that is open to the spacious dining room via carved wood columns. Classic built-in buffet is a showstopper! Kitchen has been updated with granite counters, a stainless steel fridge and shows off beautiful inset cabinetry. Two main floor bedrooms and a full bath are conveniently located off the hallway. The remodeled upstairs will blow you away! Beautiful maple hardwood floors flow through the den/sitting room, into the two large bedrooms and lead the way to the stunning new bathroom – complete with tones of marble, quartz – anchored by a double vanity, heated floors and double shower. 2 walk-in closets and new doors top off this amazing space. Backyard is a private oasis, with a newer concrete walkway and deck area.
So many updates to list, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, bath, exterior & more! Contact listing agent for full list of improvements.
- Classic Bungalow Character
- Gorgeous Woodwork & Hardwood Floors
- Beautiful built-ins
- Updated Kitchen
- Stunning 2nd Floor Remodel
- Bathroom with double vanity & double shower
- Private Backyard Oasis
- Too many updates to list!