- MLS #: 1786035
- Start Showing Date: April 9, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1684
- Year Built: 1952
- Est. Acreage: .210 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $7,006
Exceptional Washington Highlands gem is truly a rare find in an unbeatable location! This spectacular cape cod offers dual living spaces, thoughtful updates, timeless charm, and an amazing patio – truly the complete package! Features: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 car garage. Warm and inviting living room with gleaming hardwood floors and abundant natural light leads to formal dining room with classic built in china cabinets. Beautifully updated kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, including 2021 Dacor gas range/electric oven, cherry cabinetry, and breakfast bar plus eat-in space. Spacious family room addition anchored by stunning gas fireplace is perfect space to relax and entertain. Dual sliding doors (from both kitchen and family room) lead to spacious paver patio and peaceful yard – perfect for Spring barbecues! 2 bedrooms and full bathroom complete main floor. Upstairs find 3rd bedroom plus 2 unfinished attic spaces! Per seller, furnace new in 2017, central AC new in 2018. Enjoy all the Washington Highlands has to offer, including great proximity to The Village of Wauwatosa and North Ave hotspots! Truly a special home, call today!
- Outstanding Opportunity in Wauwatosa's Highly Coveted Washington Highlands Neighborhood
- Living Room Features Hardwood Floors and Leads to Formal Dining Room with Classic Built-Ins
- Updated Kitchen Offers Stainless Steel Appliances, Cherry Cabinets, Breakfast Bar and Eat-In Space
- Spacious Family Room is Anchored by Elegant Gas Fireplace
- Two Unfinished Attic Spaces - Great Storage or Possible Expansion Opportunity!
- Dual Sliding Doors Lead to Spacious Paver Patio & Lovely Backyard
- Per Seller, Furnace New in 2017, Central AC New in 2018
- Enjoy Excellent Proximity to The Village of Wauwatosa and North Ave Hotspots!