- MLS #: 1630570
- Start Showing Date: April 9, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Condominium
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1496 ()
- Year Built: 2001
- Property Taxes: $5,907
Chic East Side condo is winning combination of convenience, walkable location, and modern, open concept living. Excellent opportunity for homeownership coupled with low-maintenance lifestyle, this smart buy is just what you’ve been waiting for! Features: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 garage parking spots, pet-friendly! Private entry, floor to ceiling windows, awesome floorplan for entertaining – open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen. Kitchen features subway tiled backsplash, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, and convenient breakfast bar. Gas fireplace anchors the tall ceilings and open vibe of first floor. Crisp half bathroom with pedestal sink on main floor. Upstairs find 2 bedrooms, both generously sized, and 2 full bathrooms. Master bedroom is extra spacious, with great walk-in closet and master bathroom with double sinks, jetted tub and separate shower. 2nd floor laundry hook-up (washer & dryer included)! Brand new carpet February 2019 per seller. This unit offers great proximity to Brady Street, The Milwaukee River, Fiserv Forum, restaurants, and other East Side hotspots, plus minutes from Downtown! Call today!
- Outstanding Homeownership Opportunity in Uber-Convenient & Walkable Location!
- Open Concept Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen - Great for Entertaining
- Private Entry, Floor to Ceiling Windows, Gas Fireplace
- Kitchen Offers Stainless Appliances, Subway Tile Backsplash, Breakfast Bar, Granite Countertops
- Both Bedrooms Generous in Size, Master Bedroom W/ Walk-In Closet, Master Bathroom W/ Double Sinks, Jetted Tub, Separate Shower
- 2nd Floor Laundry (Washer & Dryer Included!)
- New Carpet February 2019 Per Seller
- Great Proximity to Brady Street, Fiserv Forum, Bel Air Cantina & More!