- MLS #: 1487964
- Start Showing Date: July 21, 2016
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Year Built: 1967
- Property Taxes: $3,430
Sings with Style!
Your new home croons a happy tune of open-concept style in this Singing Hills beauty! Step up to the spacious living room with the magnificent view of the front yard through newer windows and adjacent dining room. The neutral eat-in kitchen includes appliances and has potential for expansion. The jewel of the first floor is the private den with its intriguing lead glass door, natural fireplace, and sliding doors out to the wrap-around private brick patio. Convenient laundry room and half bath round out the first floor before heading upstairs to three good-sized rooms, all with newer blinds, flooded with light. Sellers have lovingly cared for the perennial gardens outside with easy to care for climbing roses, hostas, dogwood trees, and ferns. Plenty of room for barbequing with friends before a game of lawn darts. Updates per seller include newer roof, siding, hot water heater, driveway. PRIME location close to schools, shopping, Priedeman Park, with an easy commute to almost anywhere. Fantastic, desirable neighborhood, this one won’t last!
- Newer roof, siding, hot water heater, driveway, windows
- All appliances included, including washer and dryer!
- First floor laundry!
- Lush perennial gardens, easy to care for
- Private den with natural fireplace that leads to patio!
- Close to schools, shopping, parks!
- Desirable Singing Hills neighborhood